PlayaPup Dog Belly Bands are made for male dogs with incontinence problems and/or for house training puppies or new dogs! PlayaPup belly bands offer two great benefits. 1) Simply put on the belly band to house train dogs, especially great for puppies. This works great for those dogs who like to dribble and mark around the house. When the dog has it on, the belly band trains them not to pee in the house or when going out. 2) Belly bands also provide temporary aid to dogs with incontinence problems, especially geared for older male dogs. Belly bands are not intended to absorb pee, but to inhibit peeing. For urine absorption, just add a panty liner or tissue. Unlike other cotton/denim belly bands on the market, these dog belly bands can stretch and wrap around the dog's girth easily and without harming the dog's delicate coat.
Fashionable belly bands come in print (or solid) fabrics on one side and cool neoprene on the other side. Complementary color edge on all belly bands adds extra support and an added touch of great design. Velcro closure for a secure fit. An added benefit: Belly Bands are made from UV Sun Protective nylon/lycra material!
SIZE CHART (measurements are in inches): XX-Small - 9.5-11''. X-Small - 11.5-13.5''. Small - 14-16.5''. Medium - 17-20.5''. Large - 21-24''. PLEASE MEASURE AROUND REAR GIRTH AND ALLOW EXTRA ROOM FOR A PANTY LINER OR TISSUE. SEE SIZING CHART, NEXT TO IMAGES, FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
- Ergonomically designed male dog belly bands help with incontinence problems and/or for house training
- Wrap around rear girth to start training dogs of all ages, from puppies to senior dogs
- Designed with a soft stretch fabric for greater comfort and flexibility that won't harm their coat
- Complementary edging adds extra support and adjustable hook and loop closure ensures a great fit
- Bands are washable, durable, and quick drying. NOTE: Add a panty liner or tissue for urine absorption
Due to strict health regulations, we cannot accept returns or exchanges
on belly bands/panties. Please measure your pet carefully before