BB2 is made of synthetic leather using the same Buddy Belt design and hardware. Harness also comes with a bone charm attached.
1. Measure your dog’s chest girth.You want a snug measurement, directly behind your pet’s front legs
2. Confirm weight.
3. Select the correct size using the chart below.
Sizes & Fit:Size 2 - Chest 10-12", 2-4 lbsSize 3 - Chest 12-14", 4-8 lbsSize 3.5 - Chest 13-15", 7-9 lbsSize 4 - Chest 14-16", 8-12 lbsSize 5 - Chest 16-18", 12-18 lbsSize 6 - Chest 18-22", 18-25 lbs
Putting the harness on your dog
1. Place the harness on ground color side down. The buckle always goes to your dog’s left paw.
2. Step in the harness and fasten the buckle.
3. Attach your leash to the ring & have fun!
An ideal fit will allow enough room for 1-2 fingers under the strap.The harness should fit snug against the body.If it fits on the tightest (first) hole, try a size smaller.It’s better to be on the last hole, than to have a loose fitting harness.